When it comes to cold creams, Nivea is one of the most popular ones out there, and during winters, every home stocks up on the Nivea blue tin. It’s that one cream that has been used over the decades by generations – from grandmothers to mothers. Nivea cold cream is very affordable and great to moisturize skin, especially during winters, but the use of Nivea cream is not restricted to face alone, it can be used in a variety of ways in your beauty routine. Nivea acts as an emollient too that sits on top of the skin and locks in moisture. In this post, we have listed down all the amazing ways in which you can benefit from Nivea Creme that comes in the blue tin. So, read on:
1. Nivea cream can heal cracked heels and soften rough skin on the feet. You can apply a thick layer of the cream on your feet, keep it for 20 minutes, and wipe it off with a cloth later on. It would be better if you could leave the cream overnight and wear a socks and wake up with soft skin.
2. We all tend to suffer from chapped lips during winters; the corners of the lips tend to get dry and excessively flaky. You can use Nivea cream as a lip balm or apply it on the corners of the lips for 10 to 15 minutes, allow it to absorb and then wipe off with a cotton. Doing this for 3 to 4 days will heal cracks on the lips and will give you kissable lips again.
3. You can also Nivea cream to make lip tint or cheek tint. You can also mix it with your favorite cream blush if it has dried out. To make a creamy lipstick, scoop out a pea-sized amount and mix it with your matte lipstick. To make a cream blush, take a little amount and mix it with your favorite blush and apply it on the cheeks for smooth application. This will act as a two-in-one product that will make your supple and at the same time impart a nice color to your cheeks.
4. Ran out of makeup remover? Don’t fret – you can use Nivea cream to remove melt and take off makeup. Just take a bit of the cream on a cotton pad and massage it on the face in circular motion. Wipe it all off with a plain cotton ball or wash cloth and you will have squeaky clean face.
5. Nivea cream in the blue tin can also be used as a primer. It will smoothen out skin surface, blur out pores and also provide a good canvas so that rest of the makeup glides on smoothly without the foundation looking cakey. However, it might not suit women with oily skin type. It is not necessary to use the cream on the entire face because it may make your skin oily, rather use it only on the areas where your skin looks dry and patchy.
6. Nivea cream can replace your regular eye cream. Mix Nivea cream with a couple of other potent ingredients like vitamin E capsules or oil or with pure almond oil. Take a few drops of almond oil and mix it well in Nivea cream or squeeze in two capsules of vitamin E (Evion) and apply it under your eyes. With regular use, the skin around your eyes will become bright and smooth.
7. If shaving cream is not available when you decide to use the razor, mix Nivea cream with baby oil and apply it on areas where you want to shave and then go on with the razor. This method will prevent any nicks and cuts and also will leave the skin smooth and soft after shaving.
8. Dry and painful cuticles? We have got a solution for that too! The area around the nails become very dry and painful with damaged cuticles. At this point, you need a good cuticle cream, but the frugal women out there who do not wish to invest in a separate cuticle cream, can put their Nivea creme to use here. Apply a bit of the Nivea cream around the cuticle area just before you hit the bed and there would be no dryness or peeling of skin the next day.
9. While Nivea cream is mostly used on skin, did you know that you can use it on hair as well. Many women are flustered by baby hair jutting out on their crown area. To tackle this problem, apply a bit of the cream on baby hair and then comb and style your hair as usual.
10. When you feel the skin is feeling extremely dry and stretchy – take a little amount of the cream, add a few drops of vitamin E oil, mix well, and apply a thick coat of this creme on your face, keep for 15 minutes, and wipe off. Your skin will feel soft and supple and have a healthy glow.
11. To Soften Rough Elbows and Knees: We often tend to neglect the skin on elbows and knees, as a result, they tend to get rough and extremely dry. Use the thick Nivea cream on elbows and knees before hitting the bed every night – this practice will soften the skin within a few days.
12. As a Hand Cream: No need to invest in a separate hand cream when you have Nivea blue tin lying around. Just apply the cream generously all over hands overnight and say “hello” to soft hands.
Nivea cream is one of the most versatile creams and it can take care of a lot of skin issues. If you haven’t yet tried Nivea cream yet, it’s time to get your own blue tin now.
The post 12 Different Ways To Use Nivea Cream in Beauty Routine appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.